Methods of supporting customers to convert phone number from 11-digit to 10-digit numbers
FROM 11 TO 10 NUMBERS
According to the Decision No.798/QD-BTTTT of the Ministry of Information and Communications on the plan to change the network code from 15/09/2018 to 14/11/2018, telecom operators will implement the conversion of phone numbers from 11-digit to 10-digit. This conversion affects the banking services used by the phone numbers that customers have registered with Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB) before.
In order to ensure the safety, effectiveness of the conversion to avoid interrupting when using VRB's products, VRB would like to announce to our customers the following methods to support customers to convert phone number from 11-digit to 10-digit as follows:
1. Subjects of application of conversion:
All customers having registered for banking services with 11-digit phone numbers.
2. Scope of services that need to be registered to convert telephone numbers, including:
- All e-banking services, including: SMS Banking, Mobile Banking (VRB mBanking), Internet Banking for individual customers (VRB i-IB) & enterprise customers (VRB e-IB), Momo E-Wallet ...
- Contact information (11-digit numbers) that customers registered for all services at VRB, including account, card and other services.
3. Principles for transformation registration
Customers only need to register a single conversion for all services are registered by 11-digit number of customers at VRB.
4. Channels supporting 11-digit phone number conversion
4.1. At VRB's transaction offices
- VRB's teller will instruct customers to make a request to change information. In the "Change Information" section of Form 01 and "Other Change" of Form 02, customers write the contents of "Request to convert telephone number from 11-digit (xxxxxxxxxxx) to 10-digit (yyyyyyyyyy)".
- In case customers need to use other phone number for each service product, please specify details of changing information.
4.2. Via Internet Banking (VRB i-IB and e-IB)
- Step 1: Customers access Internet Banking at:
- For i-IB: https://ibanking.vrbank.com.vn/
- For e-IB: https://ebanking.vrbank.com.vn/
- Step 2: At the main screen, customers select the "Change phone number" and follow the instructions of the system.
4.3. Via text message (SMS)
- VRB will send a message message specifically to customers using banking services with 11-digit telephone numbers.
- You send text message by syntax: VRB DK, send to 6089 (Fee: 1.000 VND/message)
- In case you need to change a new phone number which is different from the registered one or other information, please go to the VRB's transaction offices for guidance and conversion.
5. Service Support and Notes Related to Phone Number Conversion
Based on the conversion roadmap of telecom operators, in order to help customers maintain using services during the conversion period, the Branch will implement the following 2 phases to support as follows:
Scope of supporting from VRB
From 15/09/2018 to 14/11/2018
Maintain all e-banking services for unconverted telephone numbers.
From 00h00 15/11/2018
Stop maintaining all e-banking services for unconverted telephone numbers.
For fast and timely transfer, VRB is pleased if customers will actively register the change of telephone number before 14/11/2018 according to the above instructions.
In case you need more information or need assistance in the process of conversion, please contact Hotline (free) 1800 6656 or visit the nearest transaction center of VRB for support.
VRB sincerely thank you for your trust and use our services and look forward to receiving your cooperation!
- Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB) signed a credit contract worth VND 150 billion
- Announcement of the appointment of middle managers in Head Office
- Announcement of the appointment of senior executives in Head Office for the term of 2016 - 2018
- VRB received positive support in the 12th session from Vietnam – Russia working group on cooperative banking (20/06/2014)
- VRB participated in the second international industrial exhibition Expo-Russia Vietnam 2017
- The visit of the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from the Russian Federation in Vietnam in Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Security warning when using internet banking
- VRB's 10th anniversary
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- About VRB
- Bank Guarantee Verification
- Exchange rate
- Branches & ATM