AMBASSADOR EXTRAORDINARY AND PLENIPOTENTIARY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN VIETNAM VISITED THE HEAD OFFICE OF VIETNAM - RUSSIA JOINT VENTURE BANK
On December 17, 2020, Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB) was very pleased to welcome Mr. Kostantin Vasilievich Vnukov - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation in Vietnam and the delegations to visit the Head Office.
Mr. Doan Minh Tien - VRB General Director and members of the Board of Directors warmly welcomed Mr. Kostantin Vasilievich Vnukov and the delegations, including the First Deputy Secretary, the Chief Accountant of the Embassy and the Secretary to visit the VRB's Head Office at the new building which is located at No. 75, Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. Ambassador Kostantin Vasilievich Vnukov expressed his joy when visiting the new headquarter of the joint venture bank - which links financial activities between businesses of the two countries and congratulated VRB on the spacious and modern headquarter which located on central street of Hanoi city.
VRB Board of Directors welcomes the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to Vietnam and the delegation at the gate of Head Office and Yet Kieu transaction office.
At the meeting, General Director Doan Minh Tien thanked the Embassy for assisting VRB in implementing the Bank's mission - a bridge for the cooperation and development of the two countries Vietnam and the Russian Federation. He also reported to the Ambassador, although in 2020 with the Co-vid 19 epidemic affecting the Vietnamese economy in general and VRB in particular, with non-stop efforts, VRB still completed its business plan in 2020. At the same time, the two party discussed more on bilateral cooperation between the two countries in recent years.
The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation in Vietnam - Kostantin Vasilievich Vnukov (left) and General Director Doan Minh Tien (right) at VRB Head Office.
Ambassador Kostantin Vasilievich Vnukov expressed his wish to have more opportunities to work more closely with VRB in the coming time and said that he and the Embassy of the Russian Federation would continue to support and contribute to strengthen the cooperation relationship, friendship, promote financial activities between Vietnam and the Russian Federation.
- Deploying 3D Secure security for international VRB cards
- Notice of the change of the location of the Head Office and Yet Kieu Transaction Office
- Notice of temporarily interrupting some services for periodically system upgrading
- 2020 New Year holiday announcement
- Notice of interrupting some services due to system upgrade
- Notice of changes in some contents related to VRB card service
- Notice of the extension of service provision due to system upgrade
- Notice of interrupting some services due to system upgrades
- VRB issues deposit certificates with extremely attractive interest rates
- Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB) and Ba Ria - Vung Tau House Development Joint Stock Company (HODECO) sign the contract of cooperation and financial support for Ecotown Phu My project
- Notice of adjustment on banking service tariff
- VRB would like to announce the bonus points of deposit products "Journey to Russia"
- VRB Holiday Notice (National Day 2nd September, 2018)
- VRB sponsored the launch event of Russian literature books
- Notification on the addition of operating license of Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank
- VRB’s 11th anniversary
- Notification of changes on the basis of deposit interest rate calculation
- Deposit product “Journey to Russia” won the certificate of "Top 20 golden products of Vietnam"
© 2017 Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- About VRB
- Bank Guarantee Verification
- Exchange rate
- Branches & ATM