VRB was honored to receive the "Outstanding innovative banking product/ service in 2019" award
International Data Group (IDG) has just cooperated with Vietnam Banking Association (VNBA) to organize "Vietnam Typical Bank and Typical Fintech Company Award 2019". VRB, with the service of "Vietnam - Russia bilateral payment", was honored to receive " Outstanding innovative banking product/ service in 2019 award".
The ceremony took place in the evening of November 27, 2011 at Sheraton Hotel (Ho Chi Minh City) with the attendance of leaders from State management agencies, banking community and the press.
Launched at the end of 2015, Vietnam - Russia Bilateral Payment service has help to minimize difficulties of import and export payment of enterprises from the two countries that have existed for nearly 30 years, especially when the US and Western countries is imposing sanctions on Russian Federation. After more than 4 years of implementation, the Vietnam - Russia bilateral payment service has attracted many customers, especially business customers. The outstanding advantages of Vietnam - Russia bilateral payment service have been confirmed:
+ Direct payment in RUB & VND between Vietnam - Russia and SNG countries with fast, safe and confidential transaction processing time.
+ Competitive exchange rate
+ Package services include International Payment and Trade Finance, payroll ...
Not only as a pioneer, VRB always makes an effort to understand the payment needs of customers and gradually improve our services, develop additional accompanying utility services to best meet customers' needs, support import and export payments, solve problems in trade between Vietnam and the Russian Federation.
With the above outstanding features, the Award Voting Council has honored VRB as "Outstanding innovative banking product/ service in 2019". This title will be a strong motivation, promoting VRB in comprehensive development steps in scale, efficiency and quality in the domestic and international financial-banking markets.
“Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards” is an annual prestigious award organized by Vietnam Banking Association and IDG in parallel with Vietnam Retail Banking series of events Vietnam Retail Banking Forum under the auspices of State Bank of Vietnam. In 2019, the event took place for the 8th time.
- VRB cooperates with Napas, NSPK to provide payment services for Russian domestic cards (MIR chip card) in Vietnam
- Notice of changing some types of fee for VRB's card services
- Methods of supporting customers to convert phone number from 11-digit to 10-digit numbers
- Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB) signed a credit contract worth VND 150 billion
- Announcement of the appointment of middle managers in Head Office
- Announcement of the appointment of senior executives in Head Office for the term of 2016 - 2018
- VRB received positive support in the 12th session from Vietnam – Russia working group on cooperative banking (20/06/2014)
- VRB participated in the second international industrial exhibition Expo-Russia Vietnam 2017
- The visit of the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from the Russian Federation in Vietnam in Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Security warning when using internet banking
- VRB's 10th anniversary
© 2017 Vietnam - Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- About VRB
- Bank Guarantee Verification
- Exchange rate
- Branches & ATM